Reed Finance have partnered with accountancy firm looking to recruit an ambitious and focused Accounts Senior to join their dynamic team. Based in Hoddesdon, you will play an important role within a firm that has a great staff retention with employees that have worked for the firm for up to 20 years- this firm is always recognising talent and hard work and rewarding their employees for their dedication.
Offering a competitive salary of £35,000 to £40,000 this firm is seeking and ambitious individual who is ACA or ACCA qualified accountant. Reporting in to a range of Partners that are not only very professional but approachable and friendly too! Team nights out, birthdays and lunches this friendly firm is one that believes in a real work life balance!
- Accounts preparation for Limited Companies, Sole Traders, Partnerships, LLP’s
- Reviewing the work of more junior members of staff
- Managing a portfolio of clients
- Working closely with the partner
- You will be a qualified ACA/ACCA
- Practice experience is essential- experience in Microsoft Excel, Iris, and Outlook.
- Highly IT literate.
- Have first class communication skills, be able to prioritise time efficiently, be self-- motivated and work to deadlines.
- Have a passion for providing excellent customer service.
- 20 days holiday + bank holiday
- Easy access parking
- Pension scheme
This is a fantastic local opportunity to join a developing and progressive accountancy firm. You will be a fully qualified practice professional with excellent organisational and a can do attitude.
For more information please contact Mercedes Horton at REED Finance on 01245 245505 or Mercedes.firstname.lastname@example.org
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job