My client is currently seeking an experienced Accounting professional for their Worcester based Engineering company.
- Assist with preparation, recording, controls and archiving elements related to the statutory, analytical and month end management accounting
- Accurately complete the daily and monthly account reconciliations
- Complete daily purchase ledger transactions with the support of an accounts assistant, whilst dealing with queries in a timely manner
- Manage the currency exchange procedures with the approval of the Manager
- Raise any relevant credit notes requested by the operations and sales team
- Sales ledger management, resolving customer invoice queries
- Oversee the credit control function supported by the Accounts Assistant
- Preparation of all outbound payments
- Accurately complete regulatory submissions such as Sales, VAT & Intrastat reports
- Prepare the month end management accounts file ready for the external accountants to complete the accounts
- Manage the fixed asset register and depreciation
- Generate cash forecasts required by the group CFO
- Proactively contribute to the process improvement and streamlining of accounts activities
- Generate other management reports as necessary
- A relevant bookkeeping qualification development
- A minimum of 5 years' experience within an internationally focused organisation
- Excellent IT skills
- Clear and effective communication ability, both written and spoken, and all levels within the business and externally to all major customers and stake holders when required
- Good understanding of, and commitment to, safe working practices.
- Good understanding of Customer Service excellence
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job