Fantastic opportunity for a Qualified Accountant to join a leading Accountancy Firm based in Glasgow City centre, as a Senior Accountant. This role offers fantastic career progression and development. The successful candidate will provide Accounting and tax services.
The main duties:
- Responsible for own portfolio of clients
- Producing management accounts
- VAT compliance (including EC sales lists and Intrastats, reverse charges and partial exemption where applicable)
- Corporate tax compliance
- UK Statutory accounts
- Payroll and company secretarial services (provided by separate specialists)
The main requirements:
- Qualified ACCA, ACA or recognised qualification or with relevant Accountancy experience
- Experience of providing excellent client service in practice
- Candidates should have the core skills of accounting, tax and experience of VAT compliance
- Adaptable and flexible
My client offers a fantastic salary and range of attractive benefits for the successful candidate. To apply, please email your CV to
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job