Our client is looking to recruit a permanent Accountant with Practice experience to join their growing team based in Newark.
Our client is looking for someone who has excellent IT skills and someone who is able to learn new In-House systems quickly.
· Book keeping, VAT returns and management accounts
· Assist with the provision of a comprehensive accounting and business advisory service to a varied portfolio of clients
· Develop and maintain good working relationship with clients
· Prepare client accounts, up to final stage dependent on the complexity of the business, for approval or signing off by management
· Refer compliance issues or opportunities for cross selling of other services to management
Key Skills Required:
· Will be AAT qualified or ACA/ACCA part qualified by experience
· Must be able to prepare accounts to final stage
· Must be able to manage own workloads and take responsibility for own development
· Must possess a good working knowledge of accounting standards and the accounting provisions of the Companies Act
· Must be fully conversant with accounts preparation programmes
If you are interested in this role please apply or contact Victoria Harrison for more information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job