Taylor Hawkes are currently working with a leading Accountancy Practice who require an experienced Senior Accountant to join their successful team based in Oxted, Surrey. Through an exciting period of growth, the firm are looking to appoint an additional Senior Accountant to manage a portfolio of Grade A clients.
- Managing a portfolio of clients
- Attending client offices and meetings
- Preparation of statutory accounts
- Ensuring quarterly and year end accounts are completed within deadline
- Producing statutory and year end accounts
- Preparing/reviewing and filing of corporate tax returns
- Preparing/reviewing and filing of personal and partnership tax returns
- Previous experience within Practice
- Excellent communication skills
For more information, please contact Liam Hayes at Taylor Hawkes.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job