My long-standing client are seeking a qualified Accountant to join their ever-growing team in Cirencester.
You will be able to lead multiple tasks and projects at one time, establish priorities and own deliverables end to end. They are a general practice whose clients range from Retail, manufacturing and the service sector. Their client base covers individuals through to multi million pound unquoted corporate entities.
• Preparation of financial statements, and management information, ready for Partner review.
• Preparation and submission of VAT returns.
• Work as a part of a team
• Deliver all work within an agreed timetable and budget.
Key Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
• AAT Qualified or
• Nearly or Part Qualified ACA/ACCA
• Practice Experience
• Confident self-starter
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbally
• Strong IT skills, such as Microsoft Word & Excel, & Cloud Accounting.
• Knowledge of Sage & Iris beneficial
• Competitive salary.
• Competitive holiday allowance plus statutory bank holidays.
• Pension scheme.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job