£40,000 + Pension
An experienced Accountant is required to join a successful local firm of Portfolio Manager who are currently expanding, you will be leading a hardworking and supportive team of staff.
Some of your duties will include:
- Managing a portfolio of small-medium sized business clients and handling all accounting requirements
- Overseeing the production of sales, purchase and nominal ledgers, VAT returns and PAYE processes
- Preparing cash flow forecasts, profit and loss reports and reconciling balance sheet accounts
- Completing year-end process and submitting annual statutory returns to Companies House
- Co-ordinating annual audits, attending client premises and completing files for approval by Partner
- Collating information and completing personal tax returns, P11Ds and corporation tax computations
Burton, Bolton & Rose will only respond to candidates who they consider suitable for the role advertised. For new job alerts follow us on Twitter - @BBR_Recruitment Instagram - BurtonBoltonRose or Facebook - Burton Bolton & Rose
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"