£45,000 + Pension + Life Assurance
This growing local Company require the expertise of an experienced Accountant, this is an exciting role for someone looking for a new challenge in the workplace.
Some of your duties will include:
- Completing client audit requirements and managing team of nine junior staff members
- Ensuring successful completion of assigned audit engagements from start to finish
- Managing and directing daily activities of junior staff members, providing support as needed
- Ensuring audit conclusions are based on processes, circumstances and risk assessment
- Obtaining and reviewing audits completed by junior staff members and completing reviews
- Inputting audit evidence and testing procedures relevant to risk and test objectives
Burton, Bolton & Rose will only respond to candidates who they consider suitable for the role advertised. For new job alerts follow us on Twitter - @BBR_Recruitment Instagram - BurtonBoltonRose or Facebook - Burton Bolton & Rose
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"