ProTalent are currently working with a hugely successful, multi sited accountancy firm in the Eastbourne area to recruit an ACA/ACCA qualified accountant to join their corporate team. You will join a strong team of motivated people with a compliment of skills covering the following areas ;
• The servicing of all larger client assignments that require a greater degree of client care and high level involvement with clients / directors on a regular basis - including audit and completion of company accounts including all statutory and connected work
• The preparation of management accounts, cash flow forecasts and other ad hoc assignments for clients where direct involvement is required
• The management and involvement with the partners in assisting clients throughout the due diligence process of sales and acquisition
• Preparation of corporation and higher level tax computations including forms CT600
• All support and advice on computerised accounting systems including liaison with clients and clients own accounting teams, giving training where appropriate
• Each member of the team is expected to 'add value’ to the client relationship and is very much part of the 'outsourcing’ of high level services across the board to the client base
• The clients typically being worked on have turnovers between £2m and £40m
Audit forms only part of the role - max 25%
The successful applicant will be qualified and have solid, well rounded practice experience.
This is a progressive role with an excellent salary package on offer.
To apply for this position, please do so through this website or contact ProTalent directly to discuss further.
Candidates should be aware that ProTalent receive a high volume of applications, therefore if you have not heard from one of our consultants within 3 working days, you should assume that you have been unsuccessful.
Thank you for your interest.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job