Accountant (with Navision exp.) - Limassol (Cyprus)
Accountant - Limassol (Cyprus)
An international service provider is seeking to recruit an experienced Accountant to join their team, and be part of improving and developing the daily management of the accounting function. Travel to client offices in Europe will be required.
If you would like to work with an experienced, skilled, senior team, this opportunity will suit you. Responsibilities The main responsibilities include the following:
· Performance of bank and other reconciliations
· Maintain clients data/contract information updated
· Responsible for accurate and timely document management
· Responsible for accurate and timely recording of incoming and outgoing accounting transactions.
· Preparation of VAT returns
· Liaising with clients or external parties, in order to perform daily accounting work · Perform other duties as may be assigned
Qualifications and Experience:
· Experience in similar operating commercial role of 1-3 years, in a group of companies;
· Operational understanding of international accounting standards;
· Fluent in written and spoken English.
· Knowledge of Navision / MS Dynamics NAV is a requirement.
· Computer literate (Very good use of Microsoft Office Packages) Skills and Attributes
· Highly ethical, trustworthy, reliable, discreet individual, who is willing to work in a challenging work environment.
· Dynamic, results oriented individual, operating with speed and accuracy.
· Organisational and communication skills
· Attention to detail
· Enthusiastic team player
· Flexible and willing to take up new challenges and opportunities.
Greek / English language skills would be great but not essential.
- International Accounting
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job