Our client a Financial Services company are looking to recruit a Part Qualified or Qualified Accountant to join its team.
Salary: £28,000 - £35,000 depending on experience
Benefits: 24 days annual leave increasing with service to 30 days, Bonus, Share Scheme, Contributory Pension Scheme, Health Care, Dental and Vision Scheme
Hours: Full Time - 37.50
As an Accountant you will support the day to day accounting of the company's European treasury centre based in Europe. You will support the Treasury Accountant with reconciliations, month end reporting, posting journals, financial statements, budgets and tax returns.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting in the preparing financial statements, preparing and analysing management reports, analysing financial reports and records, preparing reconciliations, advising on correct general ledger accounts for transactions, treasury system reconciliation.
- Completing relevant local / US Tax information.
- Applying knowledge of accounting methods and procedures.
- Coordinating and reviewing accounting and treasury processing and controls for accuracy and completeness.
- Supporting the Sarbanes Oxley and Audit testing as per required deadlines
- Continually making process improvements in the accounting area with relevant projects.
Skills, experience & qualifications you will have;
- Previous relevant accounting experience.
- Demonstrated ability to create and maintain fairly complex Excel spreadsheets.
Skills, experience & qualifications you may have;
- Qualified or part qualified in ACCA, CIMA or ACA.
- Knowledge of IFRS, U.S. GAAP or FASB regulations and procedures as they related to the particular area of accounting.
- Previous financial accounting experience.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job