Accountant - Tax Specialist
Accountant - Tax Specialist is required to join a successful local firm of local Accountants and managing their client’s personal and corporate tax issues.
Some of your duties will include:
- Providing extensive tax advisory support to Partners, clients and potential clients of the firm
- Working on behalf of sole traders, Partnerships, SME’s and a wide range of Limited Companies
- Filing client tax documents including quarterly payments, extensions and tax returns on schedule
- Recommending new strategies based on taxation law to minimise tax liability for clients
- Preparing, consolidating and reviewing tax provision schedules in place on behalf of clients
- Looking into potential acquisitions and mergers to determine profitability and preparing reports
Regrettably, we are not able to respond to job applicants who are not shortlisted. For new job alerts follow us on Twitter - @BBR_Recruitment, Instagram - BurtonBoltonRose, Facebook - Burton Bolton & Rose and LinkedIn - Burton Bolton & Rose
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'