This independent firm of Accountants currently seek an ACA or ACCA Qualified to join the business as a Senior Accountant and it is a critical role in this independent partner firm reporting directly to the Partners.
The role will be varied and the responsibilities will include:
- Managing a portfolio of local clients and there will be a significant amount of client interaction
- Preparing monthly Management Accounts and Annual Statutory Accounts for a wide variety of SME clients
- Assisting with some smaller Audits if the need arises although these will be carried out locally, so no extra travelling is involved.
- Helping with Personal Tax Returns and general compliance work.
- Overseeing the work of active studiers and the management of the team
Applications will be considered from qualified candidates with a strong track record of working in Practice and managing a portfolio of clients.
The position is based in Sutton and is commutable from Espom, Leatherhead, Kingston, Croydon, South West London and surrounding areas.
Fletcher George is a Financial Recruitment specialist acting as an employment agency. Please note due to the high volume of responses Fletcher George can only respond to relevant candidates for this role and aims to do so within a 48 hour time-scale.
- Management Accounts
- Statutory Accounts
- Personal Tax
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job