Salary of up to £38,000 per annum plus benefits
Reporting into the Accounting Manager, the position will be responsible for implementing accounting principles, practices and procedures to ensure accurate and timely financial statements in accordance to local GAAP, US GAAP and company policies. The Accountant will be responsible for completing work in a timely and accurate manner and that internal controls are functioning properly and adhered to. This position will work closely with all levels at multiple EU locations to ensure processes are robust for data capture.
Main duties of the role to include -
- Responsibility for all areas related to financial reporting
- Ensure overall general ledger integrity
- Coordinate accurate and timely month-end activities
- Implement best practices
- Coordinate SOX, Internal, and External audit engagements
- Verify the implementation of SOX/audit remediation solutions
- Timely and accurate submission of annual Corporate and Tax reporting requirements
- Provision of timely and accurate information to external auditors to meet both group and statutory audit requirements
- Reviews, monitors and controls & monthly and quarterly balance sheet reviews
- Work in concert with European Accounting Staff to standardize best practices across all European sites
- Assist with the preparation of statutory financial statements for various UK statutory entities
- Coordinate balance sheet forecasting
- Monitor and analyze department work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
The ideal candidate will be part or fully qualified with at least 2+ years’ experience in a finance discipline. You will possess strong analytical and project management skills, and ideally have experience of managing multiple balance sheets in a dynamic manufacturing environment. You will have the ability to work in a team environment, collaborate with team members within and outside of your department, whilst maintaining a high integrity, excellent work ethic and customer service.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'