This leading single private family office in Gibraltar seeks a full-time accountant to support its growing team overseeing international companies and US/EU based real estate holdings.
Candidates must be qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACA, ACCA or international equivalent) looking to further their career and ideally from a practice background but not essential.
Key Skills and Experience
- Strong math ability and keen eye for detail
- Ability to prioritise and meet strict deadlines
- Excellent English and communication skills
- Solid IT Skills
- Confident and professional telephone manner
• Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) 2+ years post qualification
• Positive attitude
• Works well in small team within a fast paced environment
• Attention to detail
• Portfolio of US Real Estate
• Flexibility to support US time zone particularly at month end
• Confident and professional manner
• IT literate - accounting packages, MS Office
Salary and benefits
Remuneration commensurate with ability and experience, annual performance bonus. Health and Life insurance benefits available. Large opportunity for growth. Relocation package and Work-permit/Visa support if necessary.
The role primarily involves working with third party property managers located in the U.S. and E.U., to ensure proper accounting and reporting. This includes reviewing and analysing property and portfolio related operating data as well as monthly financials. Other duties include tracking payables and receivables for all group billings.
- Management Accountant
- Qualified Chartered Accountant
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'