Accountant - Process Improvement
Our multi-national client is seeking a part qualified accountant with process improvement expertise ideally gained within a large company environment.
You will be documenting processes in a lot of detail. . You will be documenting month end processes. Month end journals. Month end reconciliations. It is for your standard processes. Banking, Processes, Accruals. Really standardized accrual processes.
- Prepare journal entries in accordance with US GAAP with proper evidence to support journals & balance sheet reconciliations
- Creation of detailed process documentation as part of a broader project to transfer transaction accounting work to an offshore location
- Accounting for Payroll and associated accruals
- Inter-company accounting
- Ensure all treasury journal entries are accurately reflected in the general ledger and preparation of all bank reconciliations
- Assistance with tax and statutory audits as required
- Participate in the compilation of policies, procedures and guidelines over areas of responsibility, looking to improve processes and internal controls
- Experience from a month end perspective (processing the journals, doing reconciliations, understanding processes
- Mid-range banking/ accounting knowledge
- Wanting to do the processes, driven, eager to come in and get bigger company experience but has proven themselves to be coming up with process improvements.
- Excellent communication skills. Someone who is outgoing
- Long contrct- 9 months
- Superb central London offices
- Relaxed work atmosphere, casual dress code
- Process Improvement
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'