One Point Recruitment are looking to appoint an Accountant on behalf of our client. This is a permanent position based in the Grimsby area.
The main purpose of the role is the preparation of client’s accounts and assisting with the provision of a comprehensive accounting and business advisory service to a portfolio of clients.
- Preparation of Self-Assessment Tax returns
- Preparation of client draft accounts suitable for client meeting with a partner and subsequent completion thereof.
- General book-keeping, VAT returns, assistance with accounting software and any other services when and as required by clients.
- Build and maintain excellent working relationships with clients
- Support and help with training of trainees/apprentices’
- Review and provide feedback on their training
- To be flexible in undertaking duties and responsibilities and may be asked to perform other duties which reasonably correspond to the general character of the position
- ACA/ACCA qualified/part qualified (or equivalent) - Desirable
- Able to prepare accounts independently to final stage
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written)
- Ability to organise and prioritise work
- Team Player
- Excellent IT skills (advanced level, Excel)
- Attention to detail
- Flexible attitude to work
Salary - Competitive
- Communication Skills
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'