Accountant - Practice
We are one of the North East most well established accountancy practices, and we are looking for an Accountant to join our growing team. We are looking for a fully or part qualified Accountant with experience within Practice environment.
The key responsibilities for the role will include, but are not limited to:
- The completion of year-end accounts, CT600, and Corporation Tax computations
- General administration duties.
- Meet statutory deadlines for VAT, Payroll, Statutory Accounts, Company and Personal.
- Liaising with HMRC on behalf of clients.
- Taking on and managing new clients.
- Growing the business through referrals.
- Advise clients in relation to IR35 and the associated implications of this legislation.
- Respond to client enquiries in line with the company policy.
- Manage the client relationship whilst building a strong rapport and developing client loyalty.
- Working as a team to continuously deliver the agreed level of service.
- To undertake any other duties as requested by your line manager within the scope of the role.
- Experience within an accountancy practice
- Part-qualified/ Qualified accountant (ACCA) or equivalent commercial experience
- Very good communications skills and has the ability to build excellent relationships
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'