ProTalent are currently working with a really lovely accountancy firm to recruit a new Manager / Senior Accountant to join their busy team.
As Senior Accountant you will be responsible for your own portfolio of clients and will provide a mix of business advisory and accountancy services.
• Friendly, very successful and well established accountancy firm
• Mixed and loyal client base
• Forward thinking and provide a service they can be proud of
Main duties & responsibilities:
• Accountant responsible for a mix of accounts, tax and business advisory work
• Working closely with clients and providing the right level of advice and service
• Mentoring junior members of staff and being the 'go to person’ for advice
The successful applicant:
• You will have a strong background in practice as an accountant - ideally a mix of accounts and tax compliance
• Be ACA/ACCA qualified or qualified by experience
• Full or part time applicants considered
Thank you for your interest. To apply for this position, please do so through this website or contact ProTalent directly to discuss further.
We will endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours.
Thank you for your interest.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job