A fantastic opportunity for an Accountant to join a modern, forward-thinking and technology focused Accountancy Firm in London!
Your main focus in this role will be to support a portfolio of clients by delivering all compliance services expected from an Accountancy Practice.
Your main duties will include:
- Preparing Limited Company Accounts under both FRS102 and FRS105
- Preparing Corporate Tax returns
- Sole trader accounts and self-assessment returns
- Providing advice and support to clients when necessary
- You may also be asked to assist with bookkeeping and payroll when needed
You’ll be able to develop strong relationships with clients as many of the firm’s clients are owner-managed businesses.
As an ideal candidate for this role you will:
- Have at least 3 years’ experience working in a similar role within Accountancy Practice
- Ideally have experience working with both Xero and TaxCalc
- Be a qualified Accountant, or nearing the end of your qualification
- Be personable, and will enjoy speaking with clients and other team members
- Enjoy problem solving and will be a self-starter
The firm can consider offering flexible and remote working, but ideally you will have some office time to be around the team and to enjoy the social side of work!
If you would like to be considered for this role then please apply with your CV or contact Danielle O’Hara at AJ Chambers.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'