£30-40k and benefits package
My client is an award winning accountancy group with 6 offices running up the M1 corridor. Due to their significant growth, they are expanding their team of Accountant Managers. This role will be based out of the Hinckley office.
If you are a fully qualified accountant ACA or equivalent and want to take the next step in your career in an exciting company, then we would like to hear from you.
The role is:
- Working on an assigned portfolio of clients, maintaining close communication and offering a wide range of services to those clients
- Prepare statutory accounts for partnerships, limited companies and sole traders
- Undertake statutory audits, including planning, field work and completion
- Preparation of periodic management accounts
- Computation of Corporation and Personal Tax
- Involvement in planning, testing and executing audits at clients’ premises’
- Working closely with clients and providing an outstanding service at all times
The Accountant Manager will be:
- AAT qualified or ACA/ACCA part qualified accountant
- It is essential that candidate has previous relevant experience working within an accountancy firm
- Obtain experience working within a busy environment and working to strict deadlines
- Customer service skills, commercial awareness and attention to detail are essential attributes to have, together with the ability to work within a team
- Be confident, capable and articulate with great organisation and time management skills as well
- Ability to efficiently use a variety of software packages e.g. Microsoft Office, Iris, Sage and Xero
- Have a positive, cheerful and friendly 'can-do’ attitude
- Must have a flexible approach to work
My client is passionate about their employees’ well-being and professional development. There is a culture of continuous improvement which includes learning and development throughout the organisation for all levels of the business.
If this sounds like an ideal opportunity for you, and you have the relevant skill-set to take your application forward, please apply below.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job