I am currently working with a well-established global client with a fantastic reputation in their sector considered by many as the market leader in the various services and products they currently offer. They are looking for an experienced accountant to join their growing well-established team, due to their continued success my client is looking for someone who can perform well as an individual but has a proactive approach and wants to get involved in the variety of projects undertaken.
They offer a competitive starting salary and have an excellent benefits package offering a multitude of opportunities to progress within the organisation. You will interact with internal and external stakeholders to ensure data is accurately captured ensuring company expectations and guidelines are adhered to at all times.
Reporting directly to the Senior Management team and Business Analyst:
- Supports budget owners and business analyst with ad hoc requests for insightful analysis
- Support annual budget process
- Responsible for accurate, timely and informative site periodic financial closes
- Responsible for understanding key drivers of cost financial variances and communicating this insight to budget owners to help drive appropriate actions i.e. forecasting to support site priorities
Skills and Experience
- AAT L4 or equivalent and studying towards CIMA/ACCA
- Strong system skills, preferably Oracle.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines, without compromising accuracy of work
- Excellent communication skills with all levels, to seek and deliver complex data
- Strong influencing skills, particularly with senior level managers
This is an opportunity for an organised, enthusiastic person who values attention to detail highly. You will be working for a successful, forward thinking global organisation that can offer a friendly, professional and hard-working environment providing you with a platform to succeed from the moment you walk through the door.
Due to the urgency of this role we have confirmed interview times and dates with the successful candidates starting ideally this month.
- Cost Accounting
- Cost Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job