Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for a General Ledger, Fixed Assets and Reporting Accountant to join an industry leading solutions provider. The organisation is going through a period of significant global expansion, looking to substantially increase the size of its business.
The General Ledger, Fixed Assets and Reporting Lead will be responsible for the following:
- Responsible for day-to-day management of General Ledger, Fixed Assets & Reporting tasks in line with agreed Programme plan.
- Ensuring that the Primary and Reporting ledgers are meeting the business needs.
- Lead business involvement in all stages of project life cycle (e.g. design, build, testing).
- Support the Data Manager regarding the General Ledger data cleanse and migration.
- Working alongside the business to design, configure and implement the intercompany module.
- Design and build various management reporting in Hyperion (Smartview) and Excel with collaboration with the business. These reports will include the monthly management accounts and the consolidated Board Pack.
- Ensuring Statutory reporting requirements are being met by the new system.
- Ensure financial data accuracy and integrity of management reports being produced from the ERP Cloud based solution.
- Work hand in hand with Implementation partners, IT team and with other workstreams within the core Radius ERP Finance team.
- Ensure delivery of a global solution, aligned to the requirements the business.
The suitable candidate will have the following:
- Finance Qualification - CIMA/ACCA/ACA (Non-Qualified applicants will be considered if experienced)
- Ability to manage senior Finance and IT stakeholders
- Ability to build a strong rapport with members of the Finance Team and the wider business teams
- Competency with spreadsheets & financial modelling (comfort with data manipulation and financial systems), particularly with Microsoft Excel and Hyperion Smartview.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Self-motivated with the ability to "hit the ground running".
- Think critically and focus on outcomes.
- Excellent analytical skills, attention to detail, and time management skills.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills.
**Salary and package is dependant on individual and experience, and will be discussed during the recruitment process**
If you are interested in the above position and feel your experience matches the criteria please apply now for immediate consideration or for more information please contact Jemma Bailey.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultant boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
- Fixed Assets
- General Ledger
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job