Basic Salary: £40,000-£50,000 depending on experience.
Excellent remuneration package including Pension scheme, Private Medical and Performance related increments.
Our client is listed on the London Stock Exchange FTSE 250 Index and is the UK’s leading manufacturer of building products with operations in the UK and USA, with a £300million turnover.
They have an immediate vacancy for a fully qualified (or close to completion) Company Accountant to join as a Business Partner with a focus on driving improved performance, supporing the production of management accounts and to review and challenge analysis, identifying risks and opportunities in current processes.
This exciting opportunity to be part of a high profile, growing company, would suit a talented Accountant with some previous knowledge gained from a manufacturing environment, who is looking to expand and enhance their career experience.
Key accountabilities will include:
- Production of monthly management accounts with precise analysis and insights
- Accurate stock reconciliations, counts and valuations
- Liaison with Factories & Planning Dept to ensure month end forecasts are in line and variances followed up
- Provide assistance and good practice training to factories
- Management of costs in the business area
- Attendance on site at monthly meetings to review and advise on performance
- Provide analysis and financial information to influence and shape decisions and improve profitability
- Be able to challenge management to enable improvements
If you would like further information, or an informal discussion please call 07771-886158.
- Financial Control
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'