The role requires a confident and friendly individual, someone who has the drive, appetite and motivation to take responsibility for their work load and assist with training of trainee accountants.
* Full accounts preparation for sole traders, partnerships & limited companies;
* Preparation of management accounts & cash flow statements;
* Preparation of tax computations, CT600s & self-assessment returns completion;
* Preparation of VAT returns;
* Liaise with clients on accounts and tax queries as required;
* Training junior staff members;
* Reviewing junior staff members work;
* Payroll supervision;
* Book-keeping services and supervision/training of book-keepers;
* Undertake different ad hoc duties and projects as required;
* Reporting directly to the partners.
Knowledge and experience:
* ACCA / ACA / QBE is preferred;
* Minimum of 3 years of working experience in a general practice;
* Strong computer skills;
* Strong analytical, tax and accounting skills;
* Sound accounting/tax system knowledge; Digita/Sage experience is desirable;
* Xero experience desirable;
* Payroll experience preferred;
* Accuracy in daily work and other projects;
* Ability to meet communicated schedules and deadlines;
* Ability to function as a team player, and supervise staff.
You will be joining a friendly and professional team. Free parking on site. Opportunity for flexible working hours is available.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
- qualified accountant
- chartered accountant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job