MacKenzie King are delighted to be supporting a global financial services business in Ipswich to recruit a Management Accountant on a fixed term contract basis for an initial period of 12 months. Reporting into the Record to Close Manager you will assist in ensuring complete and accurate accounting records are maintained for both internal and external customers of the Finance function.
Specific duties will include:
- Assisting in the production of monthly and quarterly reporting packs, analysing the balance sheets and P&L accounts for a number of group companies.
- Assisting in the preparation of annual statutory financial statements
- Providing financial analysis and commentary of actual result performance against prior year, plans and forecasts on a monthly basis.
- Liaising with investment managers to assist in the production of the forecast and budget process for the investment return.
- Production of ad hoc financial information, interpretation, analysis and support to customers.
You will be a Qualified Accountant or qualified by significant experience and have a proven track record in accounting with financial or management accounting. Insurance or Reinsurance experience will be a definite advantage.
In return you will work with a team of great people in a role that will allow you to develop your skill set and progress within your chosen field. The benefits package is second to none including flexible benefits.
- Financial Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job