Accountant - Covid-19 Reporting (Band 8A)
Temporary: Expected to last until the end of January 2021
Pay Rate: £25.00 to £29.61 paye inclusive or £29.00 to £33.70 umbrella per hour
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
- To provide and report timely relevant and accurate financial information on the Covid-19 expenditure and income position.
- The role will include the preparation of the financial position on covid-19 spend and the reporting of this to a range of forums both verbally and in writing to all levels of budget holders including Exec Directors.
- We are looking for an individual who has strong communication skills and is proactive in ensuring that financial information produced is understood by those reviewing it.
- The post holder will need to be comfortable in finding information for themselves and problem solving to ensure that information presented is meaningful and accurate.
- The successful candidate should have significant NHS experience and be able to get up to speed quickly with NHS covid-19 reporting requirements.
- Account Management
- Divisional Accountant
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'