We are currently looking for an Accountant (Client Manager) either fully or part qualified.
The role will involve looking after and being first point of contact for clients within your varied portfolio. Responsibilities include reviewing accounts prior to partner meeting along with calculating company and personal tax liabilities. Audit experience is preferred although not compulsory. There will also be opportunities to do specialist work for your clients including forecasting, business valuations, EMI schemes and other work as and when it pops up.
- Manage full portfolio of clients - responsibilities include:
- Reviewing accounts following preparation to draft stage and calculate tax liabilities
- liaising with clients to ensure accounts finalised for partner meeting
- Ensuring all statutory deadlines are met within your portfolio
- Preparation of self assessment returns for directors / shareholders within your portfolio
- Being first point of contact for clients
- Responsibility for own billing and time management
- Audit work including statutory audits, SAR and grant audits
- Opportunities to develop own portfolio further and take meetings
- Opportunities to do specialist work such as forecasting, business valuations, EMI schemes
Ideally ACCA qualified or part qualified too (note if you are part qualified you must have 3 years experience in practice and completed at least half of their papers).
Salary dependent upon experience in the region of £37k - £41K, note that part qualified may be less however we will discuss on a case by case basis.
Please contact Mathew Maddison at The Recruitment Group or simply apply and I will contact you by return.
- Part Qualified
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'