Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 25 years. We work with some of the industry's best known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
Our client is a world leader in the management of Air Cargo and is now seeking an Accountant/Cashier & Credit Cards.
This permanent role will be based on the outskirts of Heathrow Airport.
To ensure that all bank account, credit card and employee expense transactions are processed accurately and on time in the company’s accounting system, and to assist with the effective planning of the company’s cash flow requirements
- Reconcile all cash expenditure report, including conversions from other currencies to USD or EUR check all cash balances and transfer.
- Allocate expenses to correct contract numbers and general ledger accounts
- Agree all credit card statements to flight expenditure reports
- Responsible for petty cash for staff based in Stansted and Stockley
- Order and check cash ordered from bank and maintain safe counts
- Obtain missing paperwork from overseas establishments
- Controlling credit card applications/credit limits/queries
- Prepare ad hoc reports
- The Cashier should have the ability to multi-task whilst being proactive and having the ability to use their own initiative.
- Negotiate with suppliers, to remain cost effective and uphold a professional image to internal and external suppliers.
The Cashier has rights to:
- Require and receive all the necessary information and materials from managers and specialists of the Company and the Group of Companies.
- Require provision of all the necessary recourses from the direct managers.
- Make proposals of the work improvement related to his/her job description responsibilities.
- Enhance his/her professional skills through participation in seminars, internships, training courses, including separation from main duties performing (if agreed with the direct manager).
- Make decisions within his/her competence.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Eye for detail and accuracy
- Managing large workload
- Confidence to correct errors on reports and inform relevant parties
- Good telephone manner for dealing with queries worldwide/banks
- Good organisation skills & ability to prioritise workload
- Honesty & Integrity working with large sums of money
- At least 3 years’ experience in similar roles
- Understanding of multi national currencies and exchange rates
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Private health care packages for themselves and their family
- Annual bonuses
- Reduced gym rates
- Free parking on site
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Carla Goossens at
Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
"Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!"
Line Up Aviation is a recruitment agency
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job