A boutique firm of accountants are looking for an experienced Accountant. My client is looking to expand their team by recruiting an Accounts Senior to help manage their increasing client base.
The portfolio will include very interesting high net worth clients as well as clients outside of the UK.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparation of statutory accounts from client accounting records
- Preparation of corporate and personal tax returns and computations
- Assisting with bookkeeping, payroll and VAT returns when required
- Training andÂ supervising junior members of staff
The Ideal Candidate:
- At least 3 years experience in a similar role within an accountancy firm
- Desirable if qualified, not essential, can be qualified by experience
To be considered for this role, please apply or contact Lucy at Taylor Hawkes for further information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"