This would be a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to step up from a more junior role.
An international logistics company who have been trading for over 30 years.
You will be working independently to maintain all accounts and report directly to the Managing Director.
You will be responsible for:
• Recording of all financial transactions
• Internal audits
• Submitting VAT returns
• Manage cash flow including petty cash, which may include foreign currency
• Oversee online transactions
• Run the payables and receivables ledgers.
• Creating monthly reports on the financial standing of the business and give guidance to the Managing Director on how to increase profit/decrease loss.
• The debtor report and proactively chase any overdue by 30 days
Alongside this, payroll is a key part of the job therefore some previous payroll experience is needed. Payroll is run through timesheets where wages are calculated hourly and any over time added. Some working knowledge of the pensions system will also be required as part of this role includes being responsible for the administration of the Companies pension scheme and preparing the necessary statutory returns.
All accounts are recorded through Sage 50 therefore extensive knowledge of the system is required.
• Immediately available
• Extensive working knowledge of Sage 50
• Some previous experience with payroll and pensions
• Experience as a Bookkeeper or similar for 3 years or more
To apply please contact Ashleigh on Ashleigh.firstname.lastname@example.org
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job