Part Time Accountant/Bookkeeper
Your new company
Our client is a reputable organisation based in Kings Lynn. They are keen to appoint a Part-Time Account/Bookkeeper to join their expanding business.
What you'll need to succeed/Responsibilities
- Experience of Sage Line 50 entry and reporting.
- Good working knowledge of Excel spreadsheet design (comfortable with look-ups, pivot tables, etc)
- Experience of producing consolidated monthly management accounts.
- Ability to calculate deferred income and work-in-progress
- C.I.S experience would be beneficial
- Payroll experience would be beneficial
- Financial reporting and updating to the directors weekly
- Debt chasing
- Online baking
- CIMA/ACCA/ACA qualifications/ Qualified by experience
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this job, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact Lizzy Nicholson (Kings Lynn Office) on .If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- Financial reporting
- producing consolidated monthly management accounts
- calculation of deferred income and work-in-progress
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job