Are you an experienced Audit Senior?
Do you have at least 5 years experience working within a practice?
Are you looking for a new challenge within a friendly, commercially minded environment?
A well-established accountancy practice based in Marylebone are currently recruiting for several roles due to continued growth. This four-partner practice has a very interesting client portfolio which rivals that of similar practices.
The practice is looking for the following
- 60% audit and 40% accounts
- Oversee a variety of portfolio clients
- Managing audit from planning to completion ready for partner reviews
- Preparation of statutory accounts
- Preparation of consolidated accounts
- Act as the main contact for the client
- Manage on-site teams and assist in the supervision and development of more junior team members
- Preparation of corporation tax and income tax computations and return
- Forensic and valuation work
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants we receive it will only be possible to contact successful applicants.
Leaman Consulting is an equal opportunities employer.
- External Audit
- management accounts
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job