Meraki Talent are delighted to be supporting with the appointment of a permanent Accountant - Accounts and Audit Senior based in Glasgow.
This top tier Accountancy Firm are extremely well-established with an excellent reputation for professionalism, efficiency, and outstanding customer service. Furthermore, the Firm takes amazing pride in providing its employees with a flexible, interactive, and engaging working environment with substantial investment in its internal and external training & development.
The position of Accountant will manage a varied portfolio of clients including private sector, third sector and public sector clients. The successful individual will lead and assist on a number of key audits, whilst also getting to prepare accounts for numerous clients. To be considered you must have external audit experience within public practice and ideally be a qualified Accountant however finalist or qualified by experience will be considered with relevant practical experience. Accounts preparation is not essential, and this would be an ideal opportunity for an individual looking to diversify their experience from a purely audit focused role to a hybrid position with accounts and audit exposure.
The position is based in Glasgow and will provide the following benefits:
- Highly competitive base salary
- Company pension
- Flexible working
- Generous holiday allowance
- Other company benefits & perk
You will be involved in but not restricted to the following duties:
- Reporting to and deputising for Managers with a dotted line and exposure to working directly with Partners
- Managing and diverse portfolio of clients including private sector, third sector and public sector clients
- Preparation of accounts for numerous clients
- Leading and assisting with a number of key audit assignments
- Building relationships with internal and external stakeholders including the business partnering with multiple functions of the finance department
- Assisting with the mentoring and development of part qualified Accountants
- Ensuring clients met their statutory and regulations deadlines & requirements
- Reviewing and developing processes, procedures & controls
- Making recommendations and providing clients with detailed actions plans
- Adhoc duties
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have the following experience:
- Qualified Accountant - ACCA, ICAS, ICAEW however, qualified by experience will be considered with relevant practice experience
- Experience of operating within public practice - ESSENTIAL
- Experience of external audit - ESSENTIAL
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Please do not hesitate to contact John Gilbertson for more details regarding this excellent Accountant opportunity.
- External Audit
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'