Are you an experienced accounts professional looking for a new challenge where you can really take ownership? Our well established client is looking to recruit a proficient individual to join them as their Accountant within their finance team.
As their Accountant, you will be working as part of a small team providing financial support to the organisation, duties will include:
- Processing purchase invoices
- Recording sales invoices and processing all transactions
- Credit control
- Bank reconciliations
- Quarterly VAT returns and P11Ds
- Monthly cash flow reporting
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and annual budgets
- Running monthly payroll for all staff
- Submitting monthly returns to HMRC
- Reporting on P11Ds
- Preparation of monthly P32s for payment of PAYE and NI
- Payroll year end and submission of annual return to HMRC
- Some administrative duties
The successful applicant will have a proven track record gained within a busy finance environment. You will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, a confident yet polite telephone manner and demonstrate good IT skills (experience of Sage is essential). You will be highly numerate and be comfortable with a varied workload where priorities may change and you will need to be a master multi-tasker! Our client would consider individuals who are AAT qualified, part-qualified or Qualified by Experience, experience within the property industry would also be advantageous.
If you have the skills we are looking for and wish to join a very reputable local employer and expand your skillset, submit your CV to us today, immediate interviews available!
- Cash Flow
- Management Accounts
- Sales Invoices
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job