- Our client is a multifaceted, global business occupying an impressive central London office
- An Accountant is required on the basis of a 6 month fixed-term contract
Key responsibilities include
- Maintaining the general ledger, profit and loss account and balance sheet on a monthly basis
- Preparation of monthly reporting as required
- Ensure the achievement of all assigned deadlines
- Communicate and liaise with Front Office, Back Office, and Auditors wherever necessary
- Ensure all payment requests and receipt advices are processed accurately and on a timely manner.
- Support other departments in their use of the Workflow module in SAP
- Maintenance of fixed asset register
- Ensure accruals and prepayments are posted and in line with the relevant service agreements
- Balance sheet reconciliation reports (margin reconciliation, sweep accounts, derivative netting etc.
- Production of consolidated financial results (excel and BPC reporting).
- Inventory reconciliation
- Inter-company reconciliation
- Review and maintenance of balance sheet open items
The Successful Applicant
- The ideal candidate will be degree educated and commenced studies for a professional accounting qualification
- Good PC skills - Excel (Intermediate): Using large volumes of data in tabular format (including pivot tables; IF, SUMIF, VLOOKUP)
- Sound level of basic accounting skills
- Excellent organisational & analytical skills
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Proactive & confident self-starter
- Preparation of management information to various reporting standards, consolidated accounts, accounts payable and receivable
- Working with a multi-currency environment
- Experience of using SAP is advantageous.
What's on Offer
Salary: £21,000 to £27,000 per annum plus a generous benefits package.
How to apply
For further information please contact Victoria Grainger on .
- ATT ACCA Accountant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job