Accountant - 4 days considered
An established manufacturing company based in Thetford is looking appoint an experienced Accountant to support the Head of Finance. Working 4 or 5 days, the Accountant will have oversight of day-to-day financial activities with key focus on the following areas:
- Control all functions of the purchase ledger and cash book
- Process invoices and follow up with suppliers as needed
- Daily reconciliation of bank statements
- Review and audit financial statements and reports
- Suggest changes or improvements to increase accuracy, efficiency, and cost reductions
- Process supplier payments
- Support sales ledger management and credit control
- Posting month end & year end journals
- Day to day filing & office administration
If you have robust accounting experience and can work in a methodical and structured way then this could be a great role for you. The company will also consider applicants looking for reduced hours or 4 days a week.
If you would like to know more about the role then please contact Graham at Atkinson Moss.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'