A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Accountancy Trainer to join a well established, national organisation. This role requires travel 2-3 days per week, but the remainder of the days will be home-based.
Some of the key areas of responsibility will include:
- Researching, designing and delivering technical training courses in relation to accounting (such as audit and financial reporting)
- Delivery of a variety of courses to apprentices and graduates
- Working closely with HOD's to identify training needs
- Lead on projects specific to learning and development
- Delivery of training to the whole company on topics relative to the accounting sector such as ethics and money laundering
My client is looking for someone that has a least a couple of years of experience in learning and development within the accounting sector. If you have operational work experience in accounting this would be desirable but not essential.
Excellent communication and presentation skills, along with the ability to manage your own work load are essential for this role.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job