A great opportunity has arisen for an Accountancy Team Leader to join a Top 40 Practice in Leatherhead!
Are you currently a Senior working in Outsourcing or Cloud Accounting, wanting to progress and take on more responsibility…. AND get the recognition for it? This is the role for you!
This practice is renowned for providing an excellent culture and supportive environment. A practice that really values their staff and wants to see them succeed. They offer fantastic progression plans, a London weighted salary without the need of travelling into London, the opportunity to work with clients of a quality and diversity that you would expect from an international practice based in London, social events, flexible working arrangements and more!
As an Accountancy Team Leader, you will:
- Review the management accounts for UK and multi-national companies and groups, prepared by staff within the department
- Advise on VAT and PAYE matters, including the review of monthly, quarterly and annual VAT returns
- Assist start-ups in all aspects of financial support
- Implement accounting and computerised financial systems
- UK financial reporting including annual accounts or limited companies, LLPs, partnerships and sole traders
- One-off project work including investigations and occasional secondments to clients
- Review and report on financial information systems
- Development of staff within the department, including reviews
- Multi-currency accounting
- General business advice on a wide range of subjects to clients
As an Accountancy Team Leader, you will need:
- Strong personality and communication skills which have been built around a sound knowledge of accounting and accounting issues
- ACA/ACCA Qualified or equivalent
- Management accounting skills
- Ability to work under pressure and in a deadline environment
- Ability to delegate and manage junior staff
What you will get in return:
- A London weighted salary!
- Flexible working arrangements including hybrid working (2 days at home per week) and core hours (10am-4pm)
- Free parking
- Social events
- Excellent progression plans
- The opportunity to work with a fantastic and friendly team
- Income protection
- And more!
Like the sound of this opportunity, apply today or get in touch for more information!
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'