The Accountancy Support Team leader will manage a team of 6 to ensure client’s accounts are kept up to date & accurate. They will lead and coach staff to provide a professional and effective customer led experience.
- Working as part of a wider management team, to ensure statutory filing deadlines are met and customers are supported throughout.
- Developing systems within the department.
- Implementing new processes and driving change, working to challenging deadlines, on the back of planned improvements & changes in legislation.
- Co-ordinate the team in all aspects of the role to ensure our service adheres to the highest performance standards for quality purposes.
- Manage and supervise team workloads, utilising team members to optimise performance.
- Maintain KPI’s to ensure a strong team performance.
- Produce key reports for senior managers/directors detailing a number of key measures.
- Utilise customer feedback in order to continually improve the service we offer.
- Understand the current and future capabilities of the team.
- Carry out 1-2-1’s and annual Performance Reviews for all team members in order to set relevant objectives and to provide constructive feedback on past performance.
- Manage escalated customer issues, exceptions and technical questions.
- General managerial duties, tracking punctuality & sickness.
- Carry out interviews in line with specified procedures to ensure that the department recruits the right person for the role.
Skills, Experience and Qualification Requirements
- 2 years minimum in a Team Leader Role
- Proven People Management skills Previous experience of system and process improvements and implementations
- Proven Leadership/Motivational skills
- AAT level 3/4 or Part qualified ACCA/CIMA
- Contributory pension scheme
- 25 days annual leave
- 1 day birthday leave
- Health insurance
- Travel insurance
- Part Qualified
- Team Leader
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job