Castle Accountancy & Finance are currently recruiting for a ACCA/ACA Qualified Accountancy Practice Manager to work in a private practice based on the outskirts of York, North Yorkshire.
The successful Accountancy Practice Manager will have a strong background working in a practice environment and their day to day duties will include:
- Supporting a large portfolio of clients including sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
- Meeting with existing clients on a regular basis; building long term business relationships
- Working on site with clients taking them through their accounts, fact finding and carrying out audits where required
- Involvement with the wider business and becoming an integral part of the team
- Mentoring junior members of the team
To be considered for this Accountancy Practice Manager role, you will:
- Be ACCA/ACA Qualified OR part-qualified accountant
- Be able to produce detailed accounts for a variety of businesses including; sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
- Have experience using QuickBooks, Sage, Xero or a relevant accountancy package
If you are Senior Accountant interested in applying for this Accountancy Practice Manager role, please click apply now below.
Castle Employment Group is an award-winning recruitment company based in Scarborough, Leeds and York. With over 50 years of experience, we deliver a market leading service building long-term relationships with our candidates. We offer an honest, straightforward approach, tailored to deliver exactly what our candidates need.
Castle Employment provides temporary, permanent and contract employment opportunities throughout Yorkshire and the UK. Our highly experienced team of consultants are all specialists within their field of recruitment and have a thorough understanding and knowledge of their roles ensuring that they can deliver a perfect match for your career aspirations.
At Castle Employment Group, we recognise and appreciate the value of high-quality candidates - so only right that we reward the people who introduce them to us. Simply refer a friend to us, and if we find them a temporary or permanent position we will reward you with a shopping voucher to spend on yourself.
Due to the high volume of candidates that apply for our applications, we are unable to get in touch with every application. Therefore, if you haven't heard from one of our consultants within 7 days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'