Reed Accountancy are delighted to be working closely once again with a fantastic Accountancy Practice based in South Shields who are seeking to recruit a qualified (ACCA or ACA) candidate who has 3-4 year + experience in an accountancy practice. The client is an extremely modern business who is committed to offering clients a technology solution to all of there accounting needs.
As Client Manager some of your key duties will include:
- Running a small team of accounting professionals who are looking after a portfolio of clients
- Supporting your team and coaching them when required
- Improving processes for new and existing clients, leveraging technology and streamlining it whilst also being familiar with accounting software such as Xero & Quickbooks
- Preparing for review; Statutory Accounts and corporation tax returns as well as reviewing your teams accounts and tax work
- Investigating and responding to client account based queries
The successful candidate must be keen on technology, passionate and energising. You must have a passion for driving a team to efficiency and an offering of great client care. If you think this role sounds like the prefect next step for you then please apply immediately to avoid disappointment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'