Job Title: Senior Accountant
Salary: £40,000 - £60,000 (Depending on experience)
Established in 1978, our client is a specialist accountancy practice based in Edgware, London, who pride themselves on providing personalised financial and accounting advice to a range of businesses across multiple industries.
The practice has recently been acquired by determined owners with a proven track record of helping other accountancy practices grow and flourish.
We have ambitious plans to transform this practice into a 'firm of the future', maximising customer service and leveraging the latest technology to help ourselves and our clients.
They are looking for a senior accountant with at least 10 years PQE experience, who is an effective communicator and a superb influencer, to join them on this exciting journey.
In the role, you will be responsible for managing clients and team members, as well as assisting the owners on the strategic direction of the practice, so you will need to be proactive and organised in order to manage your own world.
Applications will only be considered from those who can demonstrate that they are able to think outside the box, connect well with others, and work well individually as well as part of a team.
For the right person, the salary will be at least 10% above market related and linked to your experience in the range of £40K-£60K.
The ideal candidate will be able to start as soon as possible.
Your main responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Managing workflow and deadlines within the practice
- General compliance and tax work
- Controlling WIP and lock-up
- Reviewing work produced/performed by other members of the team
- Developing relationships with clients and contacts by offering the highest level of customer service
- Responsible for improving processes and implementing new systems
- Working with the owners and the rest of the team to set KPI's, goals and objectives, then ensure that they are measured, achieved and exceeded
- Utilising technology to offer an even greater service to clients
- Identifying opportunities to take additional services to clients and contacts
- Business development for the practice
Senior Accountant, Chartered Accountancy, Bookkeeper, Chartered Accountant, Senior Accountant, Management Accountancy, ACA, ACCA, CIMA, ICAEW, Financial Accountant, Finance Controller, Financial Accountant may also be considered for this role.
- Senior Accountant
- Financial Accountant
- Management Accountancy
- Chartered Accountant
- Finance Controller
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job