Accountancy and Tax Assessor
£23,000 - £27,000pa(depending on experience)
North West/Leeds (home based)
Full time (37.5 hours)
Closing date: 28th February 2018
Morgan Hunt are currently recruiting for an Accountancy & Tax (AT) Tutor to join a Global provider.
This is a home based role covering the North West so being a driver with a car is essential.
About the company
The company were founded over 70 years ago. They offer courses in a number of locations across the UK, as well as home and online study for UK and international students.
The clients core values include Opportunity, support, knowledge and and they ensure that they deliver these to learners each day.
Accountancy and Tax Assessor Main Responsibilities
* Carry out initial assessment with all potential learners, ensuring that they are on the appropriate programme
* Work with a cohort of learners to help develop skills in Accountancy & Tax
* To assess evidence put forward by the learner and provide feedback
* Help to develop learners and provide pastoral care
* Work closely with Learners to help them achieve their qualifications in Accountancy and Tax and embed Functional Skills
* To make contact with the learner as often as is necessary to ensure that the learners' outcomes are achieved on time
Accountancy and Tax Assessor Requirements
* Assessor Qualification (Desirable)
* Experience as an Assessor (Desirable)
* Level 4 qualification (Desirable)
* Full UK Driving Licence (Desirable)
* Excellent oral and written skills (Essential)
* Excellent Organisation skills (Essential)
* A Team Player (Essential)
* Reliable (Essential)
If you would like to work for a reputable organisation and are ready for a new challenge, assessing Accountancy and Tax, please call Emily on or email an updated CV to Emily.hyland-
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.
- NVQ Assessor
- Talent Coach
- Apprenticeship Levy
- Accountancy and Tax
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job