We are looking for someone with recruitment experience in any sector with a minimum of 6 months experience to join a fantastic company who specialise in high end accountancy and finance recruitment.
Tasks carried out on a daily basis will include:
- Resourcing relevant candidates for specific job roles via job boards/social media
- Meeting with a number of candidates face to face in order to offer the best service possible for both clients and candidates
- Business development, this is with both current and prospective clients, this will also involve meeting with clients in order to get a real understanding of the service they are looking for and to also pitch exactly what it is you and the company have to offer as a high quality service
- Taking the time to research and get to know all of your clients inside out, this will develop a good understanding which will allow you to relay a substantial amount of information, again contributing to a high quality service
- You will work alongside a brilliant team with a mature attitude, trusting relationships and on hand training if necessary
- Having the ability to manage your own workload, time keep, set and reach targets and follow KPI's as guidelines in order to give yourself direction within the company
-All candidates must be able to drive and have access to their own transport
-Must have a minimum of 6 months experience (within any recruitment sector)
-Must be the right fit for the company, be confident, resilient, mature and outgoing.
-You must have the drive to push yourself forwards within recruitment and have the ability to motivate yourself and others
- You will be able to contribute ideas to team outings and rewards for your hard work
- Bonuses and a raise in commission may also be available
- The opportunity to progress is definitely encouraged
- Working with a fantastic, mature team within modern offices and a great atmosphere.
- The ability to input your own ideas and contribute to overall growth and showcasing of the company
- Business Development
- Communication Skills
- Written Communication
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job