This is a varied temporary role with all elements of accounts assisting.
Are you currently looking to undertake a temporary assignment, while searching for a permanent position?
Do you have previous experience within Accounts and are available immediately?
This could be an opportunity for you!
- Registering invoices on a daily basis
- Resolving invoice queries
- Matching, coding and posting invoices onto computer
- Answering and logging calls from suppliers
- Compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Processing of invoices
- Purchase orders
- Assist in the effective and professional running of the Payroll Office
- Deal with any pay queries in an efficient and courteous manner.
- Ad-hoc assignments as requested
- Photo copying & ad hoc filing as & when requested by the accounts team
- Managing the bookings, reservations and requests
- Raising supplier invoices and sub-contract orders
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job