This highly successful rapidly expanding Educational Travel company are looking to recruit an a Account Support Executive. The ideal candidate will work as an Account Manager for 2 days a week and will be expected to carry out administrative activities while supporting the sales team which will ultimately be part of the training to be promoted to a full time Account Manager.
As the Account Support Executive you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
- Operate as a relationship manager for all accounts allocated to you, freeing up time for the Account Manager to pursue new opportunities
- Work closely with the sales team as an administrative support or both the Account Managers and the Educational Travel Specialists
- Strong follow-up skills in a timely and effective manner
- Maintain regular contacts and increase service levels expectations with all accounts during pre-departure process
- Work with the operations team and your line manager to resolve elevated service issues
- Provide weekly updates in meetings with your line manager on progress and
- Represent the company at industry conferences and customer events
Account Support Executive Skill attributes:
- Must be fluent in English (written and spoken)
- An additional European language is an advantage
- Proven ability and track record to generate revenue through partnerships or through customer focused initiatives from an Account Management background.
- Educational / Travel Background Outbound calling / Sales
- Exceptional communication and negotiation skills, both written and verbal
- Great time management skills
- Work pro-actively on your own initiative and the ability to establish relationships and influence decision makers at all levels
- Experience in account management or similar related experience.
Due to the number of applications – ONLY successful applicants will be contacted.
PLEASE NOTE! It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based job who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs.
For all the latest jobs log on to www.newfrontiers
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job