GoDaddy is for looking a confident and talented Account support and Billing Adviser, based in our central Nottingham office. With a starting salary of £16,500 and great benefits, this is an excellent opportunity to grow your career and work within an industry-leading tech company.
GoDaddy’s mission is to radically shift the global economy toward life-fulfilling independent ventures - helping our customers kick ass by giving them the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. With more than 14 million customers worldwide and more than 62 million domain names under management, GoDaddy gives small business owners the tools to name their idea, build a beautiful online presence, attract customers and manage their business.
GoDaddy is looking for a confident and talented Account Support and Billing Advisor to work as a team player in a small team, taking payments and guiding customers through the billing on their accounts and answering their renewal and payment queries.Responsibilities:
- Guide customers through the initial stages of the internet world
- Take and manage online customer payments accurately and efficiently
- Build rapport with customers, addressing clearly and accurately customer billing queries over the phone, by email and the company’s ticketing system
- Use drive and initiative to investigate customer billing anomalies
- Communicate clearly and with empathy, ensuring the best possible explanations to customers
- Master and make best use of bespoke company systems
- Ability to working under own initiative
- Demonstrate understanding of company billing processes and customer needs, and efficiently identify and deal with what needs to be done
- Good all-round communication and administration skills, including an excellent telephone manner
- Able to work under pressure, handling a large workload by planning and prioritising efficiently
- Able to maintain customer confidentiality
- Excellent and accurate attention to detail
- Able to maintain high customer service standards at all times
- A good knowledge of MS Office, especially Word and Excel
- Team player
- Passion for IT
- An understanding of domains and web hosting, as is knowledge of how direct debits work
- Knowledge on how direct debits and credit/debit cards work
- City centre location
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays (33 days total per annum)
- Bupa private medical insurance
- Casual dress code
- Private pension with employer matched contributions
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- On-site subsidised canteen
- Free snacks, cereal and soft drinks
- A games room (table tennis, anyone?), with plenty of opportunities to have fun!
- Great opportunity for advancement within the company across a variety of roles
Please note: the team covers our core hours of business, Mon-Fri 8am - 7pm, with team members working early or late shifts as required.
GoDaddy is an equal opportunity employer.
At GoDaddy, we're in the business of hosting great ideas. We’re also in the business of building great careers! Isn’t this where you really want to be?
Click "apply now" and complete your application on our in-house system.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job