Excellent Account Specialist - Paediatric Respiratory - South Wales and the Midlands
Do you want to work for an organisation that strives to improve treatment options and outcomes for patients with unmet needs? Our client's discovery and development process is focused on improving health and wellbeing in therapeutic areas including hepatitis C (HCV), neuroscience, immunology, oncology, renal disease and women's health.
This opportunity involves promoting the current Paediatric Respiratory portfolio in a team who are very passionate about the product.
The Account Specialist's responsibilities include:
- Meet and exceed sales performance targets, KPIs, marketing and business plan objectives
- Selling a highly clinical and specialised drug
- Build trusted customer relationships in order to serve customer needs, expectations and challenges
- Constantly develop understanding around territory market, competitors, market segments/dynamics, accounts, disease, product, clinical and sales expertise and share this market intelligence information with colleagues
- Differentiate this company's value proposition with assigned health providers and identify, develop and maintain disease experts and speakers/advocates in order to maximise brand performance
The ideal candidate would be/have:
- Experience in paediatric respiratory or cardiology would be advantageous
- Demonstrable success in a key account/hospital environment
- Strong knowledge of industry and local market conditions
- Ideally worked in high cost medicine
- Excellent relationship building and motivational skills
Apply for this Account Specialist opportunity now via this website of contact David Alexander on !
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.
- Account Manager
- Key Account Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job