A 2 partner plus 4 staff progressive practice in the Newbury area is looking for an accounts senior to join the practice and work directly with the senior partner to take on most of his clients. The person they are looking for will be forward thinking and technology aware and able to contribute to the project of digitising the practice.
Duties will include:
• Managing the day to day running of the Practice
• Working on the project to digitise the practice making it a “state of art” accountancy firm
• Developing junior members of staff
• Working with the senior partner to take on his clients
• Production of statutory accounts. No audit.
Client portfolio consists of Sole Proprietors up to SMBs with turnover of £15m
• Salary £40,000 - £50,000 DOE
• 23 days annual leave plus B/H
• Pension – Auto enrolment
• Free parking onsite
To apply for this role you will need to be ACA or ACCA qualified with 2/3 years PQE.
If this challenge appeals to you please send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews will held in the second two weeks of February
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job